Before using the hair remover, you need to shave. Otherwise, if you use the hair remover directly, you may scorch your hair and damage your skin. Can I take a bath after hair removal? Can the body be depilated after use?
Can I take a bath after using the depilator
No. After using the hair remover, you can’t touch water, let alone take a bath. Because the skin after using the hair remover is relatively fragile, if you take a bath at this time, especially if you wash the hot water, it will cause secondary damage to the skin, and if you take a bath immediately after using the hair remover, it will also affect the hair removal effect. Therefore, it is generally recommended to take a bath before using the hair remover, and do not touch water 6 hours after using the hair remover.
Can I apply body milk after using depilatory instrument
It depends. Just after using the hair remover, the skin of the hair removal part will be relatively dry, so some people will wipe the body milk to alleviate the dryness, but it is not recommended to apply the body milk immediately, and not everyone can apply the body milk. It is recommended to observe the skin for a while after using the hair remover. If the skin is red, you can’t use any body milk. However, if there is no abnormality in the body skin, the body milk with moisturizing function can be used.
Precautions for using Epilator
- Shaving in advance: before using the depilator, be sure to shave off the hair on the surface of the parts to be depilated in advance, so that the depilation laser can better hit the middle of the hair follicle, so that the depilation effect will be better.
- Wear goggles: the Epilator will release laser during use, and this laser has strong irritation to the eyes. Therefore, you must wear goggles when using the Epilator.
- Pay attention to sunscreen: after using the hair remover, you must pay special attention to sunscreen. The skin after using the hair remover is more prone to pigment deposition. At this time, it will be easier to tan if you don’t do a good job in sunscreen.
Reasons for body hair growth
- Genetic causes: Generally speaking, the thick body hair is mainly related to genetic factors and excessive androgen secretion in the body. If the limbs have more sweat, or more axillary hair and thick eyebrows, it will be greatly affected by genetic factors.
- Acquired factors: the increase of androgen in the body caused by various reasons, or the imbalance between estrogen and androgen, resulting in hairiness. Everyone’s constitution is different. Some people’s hair follicles are more sensitive to hormones and have more leg hair, while others are less sensitive and have less leg hair. If you want to remove all body hair, you can also use some products specifically for body hair removal to safely remove body hair from the root of hair follicle.